Justin Baldoni has claimed that Blake Lively’s husband, Ryan Reynolds, ridiculed him in one of the Deadpool films. Meanwhile, Baldoni is reportedly preparing to take legal action against Lively.

Published by Cel Manero from Global One Media Inc.

Blake Lively has filed a lawsuit against Justin Baldoni, accusing him of sexual harassment during the production of It Ends With Us.


Justin Baldoni has reportedly called for the preservation of “evidence” as he prepares to file a lawsuit against his former co-star, Blake Lively.

Lively previously accused Baldoni of sexual harassment following their collaboration on the Colleen Hoover film adaptation, It Ends With Us. Since the movie’s August premiere, she has also alleged that Baldoni engaged in a calculated effort to tarnish her reputation.

Baldoni’s legal team has now requested that the Walt Disney Company and Marvel Studios secure “all relevant documents and data” as part of his planned legal action against Lively and her husband, Ryan Reynolds.

“Marvel must take all necessary steps to prevent the destruction of potentially relevant evidence,” states a litigation hold letter addressed to Disney CEO Bob Iger and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige, as reported by Fox News Digital.

A litigation hold letter, often a precursor to a lawsuit, has been sent requesting Marvel preserve materials related to the development of the Deadpool franchise.

In the letter, Justin Baldoni’s attorney, Bryan Freedman, suggested that Ryan Reynolds mocked Baldoni through the character Nicepool in Deadpool & Wolverine. Freedman specifically requested documents showing any “deliberate attempt to mock, harass, ridicule, intimidate, or bully Baldoni through the character of ‘Nicepool,’” as well as evidence linking the character to Baldoni.

“There’s no doubt [the character] references Justin,” Freedman asserted during a January 7 interview on The Megyn Kelly Show. “The hair bun, the remark about the pregnancy—it’s clear what’s being implied.”

Freedman further stated, “If someone is genuinely sexually harassed, it’s not something to make light of. It’s a serious matter.”

The complaint states, “Ms. Lively had to confront Mr. Baldoni and Mr. Heath about their misconduct directly, starting months before filming even began. Her concerns were not solely for herself but also on behalf of other female cast and crew members, some of whom had also voiced their grievances.”

Freedman previously stated to The Times, “These allegations are entirely false, outrageous, and deliberately sensational, designed to harm reputations and perpetuate a narrative in the media.”

“This is not a case of ‘creative differences’ or a typical ‘he said/she said’ dispute,” Lively’s attorneys explained to Fox News Digital. “As outlined in Ms. Lively’s complaint—and as we intend to demonstrate in court—Wayfarer Studios and its associates engaged in illegal, retaliatory astroturfing against Ms. Lively simply for taking steps to protect herself and others on the film set. Since her filing, their response has been to escalate attacks against Ms. Lively.”